Whether you have a big dream or simply want to get ahead financially Bright Spenders can help!
Specifically, we help ALL of the following aspiring savers:
Raising a House Deposit
Saving for a Dream holiday
Paying Off Your Mortgage Faster
Saving for a Wedding
Paying Off Credit Cards
Becoming Bad Debt Free
Paying Private School Fees
Saving for Retirement
- A Regular Income Earner? – Whether you’re a high, medium or low-income earner, most of us find that our spending matches our income. Controlling our expenses is the essential part.
- Self-employed / Casual or a Seasonal worker? – Your income may fluctuate but your bills don’t stop. Be able to know how much you need and by when so that you can manage your finances with ease.
- Wanting to retire soon or simply work less? – You’ll get to know when you might be able to earn less or retire.
- A Parent? – Kids are EXPENSIVE, but worth every cent. We want the very best for our children but it isn’t always easy to do. Using our program you’ll be able to see just how far you can stretch your budget to accomodate everyone’s needs. If you’re planning to go from two incomes to one you’ll be able to find out how that will be able to work for you.
- In debt? – Find out exactly when you’ll be able to pay off your debt. Get out and stay out of debt for good!
- Passionate about saving for something special? – Saving for a house, overseas holiday, or a wedding? You’ll be able to see how much you can dedicate to your goal and how soon you’ll achieve it.
Together we’ll design an effective Spending Plan which will revolutionise the way you think about spending and money, and help you develop rock-solid habits to support your goals.