How to Confidently Save Faster For Your Dreams
“Anthea, YOU need to take control.”
Six words that really shook me to the core, and lovingly knocked the last layers of denial off me.
Words issued from the lips of one of my dearest friends, Tania, while we were staying with them in Bellingen on a road trip up to Brisbane 10 years ago.
Up until that point I’d thought that our failing finances would just resolve themselves. I thought that my husband would just ‘take care of it’.
After all I had way too much on my plate with mothering and work, and felt a bit clueless anyway about what to do about them.
But here was my girlfriend pointing out the bleeding obvious that I couldn’t see for the life of me.
If it was to be, it was up to me.
In this interview with Lucy Good of Beanstalk Mums I share exactly what I did to turn our flailing finances around and get control and also discuss the following.
- How not having money worries can improve our lives significantly in so many ways
- What to do if you don’t have money to save each week
- Why education equals empowerment and the importance of this with our finances
- How to deal with debt in relation to your savings goals
- Anthea’s top tips to start the savings process NOW
- Where to find free resources to help you manage your money
Check it out HERE: >> Podcast interview: How to confidently save faster for the things you really want <<
Was this article helpful? Would you like to share your thoughts and contribute to this discussion. Type a comment below.